Eco Knit Face Mask- Buy 1 Give 1In2Green
For every mask purchased, one will be donated to a shelter or emergency services center. These are non-medical, reusable masks made with sustainable materials, including 100% recycled cotton / polyester yarn, and knit in the USA. Each mask has a pocket for a filter of your choosing. Included is a sheet of blue shop towel that can be cut to fit the pocket.
The Adult masks should fit adult men or women and are adjustable.
The KIds masks should fit most children ages 7-12 and are adjustable.
- Size: Adult- 7” x 5.5”, Kids- 6” x 4.5”
- Material: 50% recycled cotton + 50% recycled polyester from plastic bottles. A small amount of Nylon is added to help keep shape and make extra soft ties for behind the ears.
- Manufacturing: Knit in the USA
- Filter: Standard Blue Shop Towel, 40% Post-Consumer Recycled Fibers (This paper is not meant to get wet and will need to be replaced. You can find more at your local hardware stores.)
- Washing: Take out filter, machine wash and dry low.
- Wearing: Adjust strings and side pleats so mask is snug.
Note: This mask is not a replacement for a medical grade N95 mask and is not a guarantee that you won’t get or spread COVID-19. It is recommended to wash your mask prior to wearing and to wash between uses. Colors may look slightly more heathered when knit.