Anne Neilson Luminous Soy-Blend CandleAnne Neilson
Fragrance: Notes of French cassis, rose geranium and grapefruit
Our clean burning soy-blend candle has a burn time of 80 hours. Each glass is hand blown by skilled artisans and will have slight variations of size and color from piece to piece. Hand blown glass is subject to imperfections such as bubbles and striations. This is what makes each piece unique and assures you that this is a hand made product. Packaging for the candle line showcases an Angel image and corresponding matches.
- Allow candle wax to liquefy to the edge of the glass for the first burn (approximately 2–3 hours)
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each burning
- Keep candle out of drafts and away from open windows or ducts
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Discontinue burning the candle when only a 1/2 inch of wax remains
To upcycle your candle glass freeze your burned down candle for 24 hours. Scoop out the frozen wax, then wash in your dishwasher. Use for a variety of things, including our favorite, a homemade margarita!